Summon your courage and step into the eerie swamp!
Download our Dev-Demo v 0.3.4.
Or you can download from one of the following mirrors:
This Dev-Demo is different from a regular demo, because it will be constantly updated in the course of our development. That way you can see how Schein evolves and improves.
- 08/01/2013 — Fourth Dev-Demo Update (v 0.3.4) [Download]
- Graphics: last remnants of old concept were replaced (ground textures, platforms)
- Sound system: transition from XAudio2 to FMOD
- 05/05/2013 — Third Dev-Demo Update (v 0.3.3) [Download]
- beautifully animated textures
- new particle systems create atmosphere
- a completely restructured level — brief and exciting!
- 03/29/2013 — Second Dev-Demo Update (v 0.3.2) [Download]
- completely redesigned character (new model and texture)
- new animations
- weather effects (thunder, lightning, rain)
- a beautiful new Irrlicht
- additional level decoration
- 12/21/2012 — First Dev-Demo Update (v 0.3.1) [Download]
- revised and refined collision detection and collision response
- polished background assets and visuals (you can also catch a glimpse of the new asset approach in our latest trailer)
- implementation of ground fog and experimental heat haze
- new GUI system and restructured menu
- new static sounds
- 11/15/2012 — Release of the Dev-Demo (v 0.3.0) [Download]
Having trouble? Got a comment or question? Visit our forum! Or you can also contact us directly.
Don’t miss a chance to check out our latest developments! If you want to be notified about new versions of our Dev-Demo, subscribe to our newsletter.